TERIMA KASIH ATAS SOKONGAN

IKUTI TiS DI FB

Saturday, October 15, 2011

TAK SEMUA BENDA BOLEH JADI MAINAN

Berhati-hati sekiranya memberi permainan kepada anak-anak, terutamanya yang masih kecil. Mungkin berita di bawah ini boleh dijadikan pengajaran.


Baby dies after 'swallowing pills from bottle his parents gave him to use as a rattle'

A 13-month-old baby boy died this morning after swallowing pills from a prescription bottle he was given to play with as a rattle, police said. 

Edwin Perocier Jr, of the Bronx, New York, was found unconscious in his crib by his parents at their home around 8am on Friday morning. 

His 22-year-old mother, who has not been identified, called 911 and the baby was taken to Lincoln Hospital where he was pronounced dead. 

Edwin’s parents told police they gave him the bottle to play with then took it away when they saw the lid had come off, reported the New York Post. 

The couple said they noticed pills had fallen out of the bottle and were scattered around. The mother then called 911 for an ambulance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ARTIKEL HANGAT BULAN INI